The materials available through this website and other websites owned or provided by Avazzia (individually and collectively, the “Website”) are the property of Avazzia and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may view, copy and print pages from the website only (1) for personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights or notices, (2) as a personal shopping resource, (3) for communicating with Avazzia about a company product or service, or (4) for placing an order with Avazzia. You may not otherwise use, reproduce, download, store, post, broadcast, transmit, modify, sell or make available to the public content from the website without the prior written approval of Avazzia.
© 2018 Avazzia. All rights reserved.
Avazzia, its logo, and other trademarks, including its products’ names, are trademarks of Avazzia and may not be used without permission. The Avazzia website, and all of its contents, are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries (“Intellectual Property”). You may not, and agree that you will not, reproduce, download, license, publish, enter into a database, display, modify, create derivative works from, transmit, post, distribute or perform publicly by any means, method, or process now known or later developed, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, use on another computer-related environment, transfer or sell any Intellectual Property, information or products obtained from or through this Avazzia website, in whole or in part, without the express written permission of Avazzia.
Other trademarks, service marks, product names and company names or logos appearing on this website that are not owned by Avazzia may not be used without express permission from their owners.
The names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners.
In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, be aware of the following:
- Testimonials appearing as advertising on public or Avazzia sites are actual video interviews. Individuals participating in these testimonial videos have not been paid or sponsored by Avazzia. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used Avazzia products. However, individual results may vary. Avazzia does not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who use or will use Avazzia products and/or services.
- The testimonials displayed are actual video interviews. Some have been shortened when it seemed lengthy or the whole testimonial seemed irrelevant for the general public.
- Views or commentary of any testimonials in the video interviews are strictly the views of the reviewer. Avazzia is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments stated in the testimonials, nor share the opinions of the interviewees. Additionally, these testimonials are not intended to make claims that Avazzia products can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. These claims have not been clinically proven or evaluated by the FDA.
Technical Disclaimer and Warnings
PRO-SPORT™, BEST-PRO 1™ and BEST-RSI™ are advanced microcurrent interactive Bio-Electronic Stimulation Technology TENS devices that are patient-friendly and FDA-cleared for:
- Pain relief from injury
- Symptomatic relief and management of pain
- Chronic pain
- Intractable pain
- Post-traumatic pain
- Adjunctive treatment in the management of post-surgical pain
Interactive Bio-Electronic stimulation is the measurement of the body’s response to the stimulus and the technology’s ability to detect, measure, analyze and respond to the body.
PRO-SPORT™, BEST-PRO 1™ and BEST-RSI™ advanced microcurrent interactive Bio-Electronic Stimulation Technology TENS devices are available by prescription.
Most insurance plans and Medicare will cover BEST-PRO 1™. PRO-SPORT™ is for professional use.
Data presented is from real users.
Avazzia devices are not intended for individuals with a pacemaker or other implanted electronic devices or those who are or may be pregnant.
Data presented has not been reviewed and evaluated by the FDA. Devices are not intended for diagnosis or treatment of disease condition.
FDA-cleared for the symptomatic relief and management of chronic, intractable pain and adjunctive treatment in the management of post-surgical and post-traumatic pain (available by prescription only).
Health Canada Clearance: Avazzia BEST™ devices are cleared in Canada as a microcurrent, Bio-Electronic Stimulation Technology devices for muscle training and re-education, electrical nerve stimulation, improved circulation, improved range of motion and management of chronic pain, intractable pain, post-surgical pain and traumatic pain.
CE Mark: Avazzia devices are cleared in Europe as a microcurrent, Bio-Electronic Stimulation Technology devices for muscle training and re-education, electrical nerve stimulation, management of chronic pain, intractable pain, post-surgical pain and traumatic pain.
CB Safety Certificate: Avazzia BEST™ devices and accessories have been certified to meet safety standards IEC 60601-1, 60601-1-2 for TENS devices.