The Avazzia Blue device has 2 modes designed for deeper therapy penetration, uses 2 AA 1.5V batteries, and has an accessory port for attaching lead wires and pads or electrode accessories.
The two modes are designed for longer lasting relief:
- Blue Relax with frequency specific microcurrent and Reaction Technology Feedback D and ZERO
- Blue Stimulate with advanced frequency variation pulse train
Avazzia Blue OTC Pain Relief at Home: Tech Sheet | Pain Relief Protocol Guide Supplement | Videos | Brochure
Avazzia Blue™ devices are US FDA cleared for Over-The-Counter pain relief. No prescription is required.
Avazzia advanced microcurrent technology is incorporated into the easy-to-use, two-mode device for the temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles in the shoulder, waist, back, back of the neck, upper extremities (arm), and lower extremities (leg) due to strain from exercise or normal household work activities.
Videos demonstrating how to use this innovative, easy-to-use technology are available for free online and on-demand. Learn more at AvazziaTraining.com under the products tab for Avazzia Blue.
Avazzia Blue Technology is the same advanced neuromodulation technology as is built into prescription devices for pain relief including the same:
- Advanced microcurrent neuromodulation technology
- Unique output waveform – high voltage, damped sinusoidal biphasic output waveform
- Interactive Bio-electric feedback loop that changes as the tissue impedance changes
- Some modes output interactive chirp and ring feedback to indicate the tissue is changing, or the tissue has stopped changing
- Unique Avazzia Y-electrode accessories and lead wires
- Can use TENS conductive pads, but also can use without any consumables
Of course, if your pain is chronic or more serious, you should see your doctor.
We know pain is complicated. Try it. Find a practitioner near you or learn from healthcare professionals. Tell them that you found them on the Avazzia website.