Warranty and Returns
2-Year Warranty – Avazzia thanks you for your business!
Avazzia BEST devices are now sold with a limited two (2) year warranty against defect of material or workmanship as of December 2019, and is automatically effective and applies to any previously purchased Avazzia devices from any authorized distributor, representative, or online store of Avazzia devices.
Avazzia’s liability is limited to replacement or repair of product only, at manufacturer’s discretion. Warranty term is two years from the date of purchase.
Lead wires, and personal items such as self-adhesive conductive electrode pads, conductive garments, and conductive wraps are non-refundable, non-returnable items.
IMPORTANT: For any repair that is outside of the warranty (by time or by scope, or due to damage), a cost estimation of repair will be issued. If you do not wish to accept the cost for repair, an inspection fee may apply.
The warranty becomes invalid when:
- more than two (2) years have passed since purchase;
- the device was damaged or broken due to abuse, misuse or improper use;
- the device was used with low batteries;
- the device was opened or adulterated;
- the device was improperly stored; or
- there is water or chemical damage.
Extend your warranty another year by registering your device. Click here to register.
Refunds and Exchanges
Merchandise purchased directly from Avazzia may be returned for credit or exchange within thirty (30) days of purchase, subject to a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee. Allow fourteen (14) days after the merchandise is received at Avazzia for processing a refund.
Merchandise purchased from an authorized distributor or reseller needs to be returned to that distributor or reseller for a refund or exchange.
Merchandise must be returned in an unused condition with the original packaging.
Lead wires, consumable items such as self-adhesive conductive electrode pads, and conductive garments and wraps are non-refundable, non-returnable items.
The customer is responsible for shipping charges.
Retail, commercial and government customers must request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) within 10 days of receiving order for a full refund of the purchase price less restocking fee of 15%.
Check with your sales representative or distributor to diagnose and confirm the issue. Sometimes, it is quite possible to remedy the issue without having to send it in for service by troubleshooting in person with or over the phone with your representative or distributor. Many unnecessary returns can be prevented by taking the time to confirm the issue before sending your device in for service.
Repairs may take up to three (3) weeks to perform. However, most repairs are completed within five (5) business days after receiving the device.
Repaired devices are automatically updated to the latest hardware and software configuration. All repaired devices are tested to assure proper functionality and performance.
Devices may be repaired using new and reprocessed components.
In the event that a device is damaged beyond repair, a new device may be purchased at a discounted price with trade-in of the old device. Contact Avazzia sales for additional information.
For devices that are out of warranty, a cost estimation of repair will be issued upon request. If you do not wish to accept the cost for repair, a diagnosis fee may apply.
Service repairs are returned with limited thirty (30) day warranty against defect of material or workmanship of the service provided.
Customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
Instructions for Returning Merchandise
Avazzia products are manufactured under stringent quality control in compliance with international quality standards and established safety guidelines. In the event that a product needs to be returned for service, follow these instructions:
- Complete and submit a Service Request using the “Service Request” button on this page. It includes the following information with the returned Avazzia device:
- Your name
- Your address
- Return ship-to address, if different (P.O. boxes are not allowed)
- Daytime phone number
- Email address
- Location of purchase
- Device type and serial number
- Date of purchase
- Reason for return (provide as many details as possible)
- Remove batteries from the device and pack the device in a sturdy box with sufficient packing material to prevent damage during shipment. Include the batteries with the returned device, but not installed in the device.
- Where to ship:
- Merchandise purchased from an authorized distributor or reseller may be returned to that distributor or reseller for warranty support or service or may be returned directly to Avazzia.
- Avazzia purchases made outside of the United States should be returned to the authorized distributor or reseller for warranty support.
- If shipping directly to Avazzia, clearly address package to:
Avazzia — Service
13140 Coit Road, Suite 515
Dallas, TX 75240
- Avazzia recommends shipping via trackable shipping service such as UPS or FedEx. Both shipping services have daily service to Avazzia offices and provide package tracking. Note that shipments made via USPS are delivered to a general mail station, not to Avazzia offices. If using USPS, Avazzia suggests using a shipping method that requires a signature upon delivery.
- Do not ship package(s) with collect shipping charges. Avazzia cannot accept returns unless shipping is paid in advance.
- Shipments should be insured. Avazzia is not responsible for shipping damages.
- For international shipments, all duties, taxes, and fees must be prepaid. Avazzia cannot accept charges.
- Clearly mark the shipment as a RETURN FOR SERVICE TO MANUFACTURER.
Avazzia purchases made outside of the United States should be returned to the authorized distributor or reseller for warranty support. Avazzia purchases made through an authorized distributor or reseller may be returned to that distributor or reseller for warranty support.
Additional Return Information
For questions, call 214-575-2820 or click here to contact us.
Minimum Service Fee for non-warranty service are $195.00 for home-use devices and $300.00 for professional device with a digital display. If service requires additional cost, we will contact you. Service fee does not include shipping and handling. click here for more information.