BEST Technology for Your PracticeDrug-Free Pain Relief For Your Patients
Healthcare practitioners use Avazzia BEST devices in their practice with their patients and to treat their own pain because:
- BEST devices provide non-pharmaceutical, non-invasive ongoing pain relief that can last for hours and longer.
- These products are FDA-cleared for the symptomatic relief and management of chronic, intractable pain and adjunctive treatment in the management of post-surgical and post-traumatic pain (available by prescription only).
- Use of Avazzia BEST products have been shown in surveys to reduce the need for pharmaceutical pain relievers and improve patients’ ability to take part in daily activities.
- TENS devices, including the Avazzia BEST line of products, have been shown to have no ongoing or significant side effects.(1)
- The single cost of an Avazzia device avoids the ongoing cost of prescription or OTC pain drugs.(2)
- Prescribing an Avazzia BEST device puts patients in control of their pain treatment.
- Avazzia provides in-person and online training for owners of BEST devices. Go to the Avazzia Training website to see simple training videos. Advanced training videos for staff and/or patients may be viewed 24/7 with a membership upgrade.
- Post-surgical pain management may improve physical therapy outcomes.
- Avazzia’s BEST products, with proprietary software and patented microchip processors, are superior to other TENS products on the market.
- Avazzia products are engineered, manufactured, shipped and serviced at corporate headquarters in Dallas, TX.
- Avazzia cares about customer service. Fill out the Contact Us form for quick communication with Avazzia staff.
I’ve been an inventor and design engineer all my life. I retired from TI but my brain didn’t retire. I met someone who was being treated for foot pain because of diabetes and who was worried about amputation. I could immediately see in my brain how to design a product to make treatment better and more effective.
1. Contra-indications for using any TENS device are cardiac pacemakers and pregnancy. Do not place electrode pads on broken or damaged skin. Do not press electrode pads on the carotid artery or in the mouth. Do not use over areas of reduced sensation. Do not use near water such as in the bath or shower. Do not use when driving or operating machinery. Do not use transcerebrally or over the carotid artery.
2. Most medical insurance, including Medicare, covers the cost of prescribed TENS units, less a patient deductible.