Pain Relief for PatientsAvazzia devices put the control of your pain in your hands
- Pain relief at home is now available in both over-the-counter and prescription relief options with Avazzia BEST™, non-drug, non-surgical, microcurrent devices.
- BEST Bio-Electric Stimulation Technology is
- Drug Free
- Easy to use
Pain Relief at home
- Avazzia devices work to relieve pain – chronic and acute – without drugs or surgery. People have used it for chronic back pain; pain associated with sports such as foot, tendon and calf pain; plantar fasciitis and heel spurs; aches and pains caused by repetitive injuries, such as carpal tunnel syndrome; pain associated with physical therapy, especially after surgery for knee or hip replacement; and back pain associated with travel or work.
- Avazzia’s proprietary interactive technology is designed to adapt to each person’s body conditions. The interactive function of Avazzia devices, which sets it apart from other TENS units on the market, adjusts the microcurrent used to stimulate endorphin production.(1)
- The body has an inherent capability of maintaining its own health and function and communications via microcurrents.(2) Over the centuries, Western medicine has focused on pharmaceutical cures for illness and damaged tissue. Avazzia takes technology that has been known for decades and brings it into the 21st century.
- There is no danger in overdosing with Avazzia.(3) Because these devices include interactive responses, the body will not become habituated to the microcurrent nor “accommodate” (become unresponsive to) the microcurrent.
- Avazzia devices put the control of your pain in your hands. It’s important for a physician or other healthcare provider to assess your medical condition and history.(4) Once it is determined Avazzia is right for you, you take control of your health and your pain management.
- The single purchase of an Avazzia device, over its lifetime, is far less than the cost of over-the-counter drugs or prescription drugs and far less than even minimally invasive surgery.
- Prescription Pain Relief at Home – Avazzia BEST-RSI and BEST-PRO 1 medical devices
- OTC Pain Relief at home – Avazzia BLUE and MED-SPORT microcurrent devices
- Avazzia Over-the-counter devices are FDA-cleared for the temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles in the shoulder, waist, back, back of the neck, upper extremities (arm), and lower extremities (leg) due to strain from exercise or normal household work activities. No prescription required.
- Avazzia Prescription relief devices are FDA -cleared for the symptomatic relief and management of chronic, intractable pain, and adjunctive treatment in the management of post-surgical and post-traumatic pain
After spending eight hours a day using a computer mouse, I began suffering from severe numbness in my right hand and arm. I was introduced to the Avazzia device and began seeing improvement almost immediately.
Within six months I was totally symptom-free and able to avoid surgery (which I was told was my other option). Since then I have used the device to relieve the chronic neck and shoulder pain that has seriously impacted quality of life for my entire adult life. Nothing I’ve tried before has been as effective.
I’ve had lower back pain for years. I got a BEST-RSI and at first used it every morning for 20 minutes, with pads placed just above my hip bones. Now, four months later, I have no back pain, don’t wake up because of back pain like I used to, and actually, the pain I had in my knees is also diminished as well. I just use the BEST-RSI once or twice a week as needed for any pain that returns.
1. Anette Kjellgren, 2003, The experience of floatation REST (restricted environmental stimulation technique), subjective stress and pain, Goteborg University Sweden, Kjellgren A, Sundequist U et al.. “Effects of flotation-REST on muscle tension pain”. Pain Research and Management 6 (4): 181–9
2. Wolcott LE, Wheeler PC, Hardwicke HM and Rowley BA (1969). “Accelerated healing of skin ulcer by electrotherapy: preliminary clinical results”. Southern Medical Journal 62 (7): 795–801.
3. Contraindications of Avazzia device are demand-type cardiac pacemaker and pregnancy. Stimulation should not be applied over the carotid and sinus nerves. Stimulation should not be applied over the neck or mouth. Severe spasm of the laryngeal and pharyngeal muscles may occur, and the contractions may be strong enough to close the airway or cause difficulty in breathing. Do not use while sleeping. See other warnings and precautions in the Owner’s Manual.
4. Do not use device for undiagnosed pain syndromes until etiology is established. Caution should be used for persons with suspected or diagnosed heart problems. Caution should be used for persons with suspected or diagnosed epilepsy.